Campus, formerly known as MTI College, has launched an AWS Cloud Solutions Architect training program this is fully remote and online. This program is open to students who meet the requirements for enrollment.
This 24-week program trains students to pass the certification exams for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect (CSA) – Associate and Amazon AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner.
Our program is designed for students with previous experience in information technology, who have already earned an undergraduate degree. This program prepares students for a rewarding career in cloud computing.
Why Pursue a Career Using Amazon Web Services (AWS)?
The global demand for cloud computing professionals is growing, and Amazon Web Services has a 47% market share. This is equal to the combined market share of Google Cloud and Microsoft Azure. According to a report by Indeed.com, the AWS 2020 reached $236 billion, with a CAGR of 22%. This has created a new demand for 338,000 cloud computing specialists worldwide. Because AWS replaces on-site computing infrastructure with scalable, affordable cloud services, more enterprise, mid-sized, and small companies are using AWS for IT infrastructure.
Job titles like Cloud Solutions Architect, Cloud Administrator, and Cloud Developer have excellent salaries, and are projected to be fast growing jobs for the next decade.You can see the median salary for an AWS Cloud Solutions Architect on Glassdoor.
Requirements for Enrollment
Students enrolling in the AWS Solutions Architect online program must have the following:
- An Associate’s or higher degree from an accredited institution
- Education, certification, or work experience in information technology
- Access to a laptop or desktop with broadband internet access
How is the AWS Cloud Solutions Architect Program Delivered?
This online course will allow you to become an AWS Cloud Solutions Architect in just 24 weeks. The program has four course which each run six weeks in length.
Using AWS certified curriculum, students complete coursework through our online learning management system (LMS). Each course offers a mix of live meetings with instructors and independent learning activities that can be completed on your own schedule. All students can expect approximately 2-3 hours of live meeting attendance and approximately 10-15 hours of independent study each week. Certified instructors will be available for one-on-one live meetings and online feedback.
At the conclusion of the program, students will be prepared to take the following certification exams:
- Amazon AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate (SAA-CO2)
What Will Students Learn During This Program?
Some of the things you will learn in the AWS Cloud Solutions Architect program include:
- AWS infrastructure and concepts
- Hands-on training on the AWS Management Console
- Cloud computing concepts and mechanisms, including the AWS core services of computing, networking, databases, and storage
- Building secure applications that follow AWS security best practices
- Optimizing AWS billing and pricing options
- Disaster recovery and data security
- Designing highly available, cost-effective, fault-tolerant, and scalable distributed systems
- Examination of the basic architectural principles of building within the AWS Cloud
- Extended analysis of best practices offered by the AWS Well-Architected Framework
- Network technologies in AWS Cloud, including configuration and management
- Designing and deploying AWS-based applications, how client interfaces connect to AWS
- Building secure applications on AWS
- Deploying systems with on-premises data and AWS components (hybrid)
Additionally, students will learn how to effectively prepare for and pass AWS Cloud certifications. Students will be coached on question comprehension and effective test taking strategies. Additionally, students will be given opportunities to take practice exams, and work with labs that are designed to simulate a testing environment.
Learn More About Our AWS Cloud Solutions Architect Program
If you have questions, our Admissions team has answers. Call us at (916) 339-1500 or use the Request Information form today.
Complete the online application and an admissions advisor will walk you through the application process.
We look forward to helping you advance your IT career.